Hi Honey, I'm (at my new) Home
Howdy folks,
Well, I made it. I am now at my new location in Iraq. The trip was really fun, since it was my first night ride in a Blackhawk helicopter. Big fun!
Wouldn't you know it? Guess who's my new roommate? That doggone "Bob on the Fob". Good stuff, eh? He's an alright room-dawg, so that's a good thing.
I'm working the night shift now, so my whole sleep schedule's gonna be shot for a few days. Hopefully my new job is going to be as much fun as my last one.
Well, that's it for now. I hope to get some pics and some fresh ideas for posts soon, so keep visiting!
Well, I made it. I am now at my new location in Iraq. The trip was really fun, since it was my first night ride in a Blackhawk helicopter. Big fun!
Wouldn't you know it? Guess who's my new roommate? That doggone "Bob on the Fob". Good stuff, eh? He's an alright room-dawg, so that's a good thing.
I'm working the night shift now, so my whole sleep schedule's gonna be shot for a few days. Hopefully my new job is going to be as much fun as my last one.
Well, that's it for now. I hope to get some pics and some fresh ideas for posts soon, so keep visiting!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home