In my own defense...
Bob wrote a post recently about my "Addiction" to a game - Nintendogs.
First things first. I am not addicted. I can quit anytime I want to. I can handle it. I don't need help from anyone. Leave me alone!
Now then: I really like this game. In the absence of my own dog, it's nice to come "home" and taking care of something that has unconditional love for you. Sure it's a game, just circuits, wires and software, but anyone who has played Nintendogs can tell you that it's very, very realistic. (You even need to take your dog for walks, and when you do, he/she will "relieve" themselves along the way. And god forbid you don't clean up after them!)
As for Bob's comment about "rocket packs", well there aren't any rocket packs, but there are various accessories that you can dress your pooch up in. I currently have in my inventory all kinds of collars and headpieces (hats, lions mane, reindeer antlers, etc). And the toys! Whoohoo, do I have pet toys.
Anyways, before I go on too long and everyone thinks that I'm some kind of pyscho, let me just say that I enjoy the video game and I am not addicted. I'm not. Really.
:)
First things first. I am not addicted. I can quit anytime I want to. I can handle it. I don't need help from anyone. Leave me alone!
Now then: I really like this game. In the absence of my own dog, it's nice to come "home" and taking care of something that has unconditional love for you. Sure it's a game, just circuits, wires and software, but anyone who has played Nintendogs can tell you that it's very, very realistic. (You even need to take your dog for walks, and when you do, he/she will "relieve" themselves along the way. And god forbid you don't clean up after them!)
As for Bob's comment about "rocket packs", well there aren't any rocket packs, but there are various accessories that you can dress your pooch up in. I currently have in my inventory all kinds of collars and headpieces (hats, lions mane, reindeer antlers, etc). And the toys! Whoohoo, do I have pet toys.
Anyways, before I go on too long and everyone thinks that I'm some kind of pyscho, let me just say that I enjoy the video game and I am not addicted. I'm not. Really.
:)


3 Comments:
Sure....... i thought u like violent games? but we all know u beat pups...yup ask Kitty
Gadies and Lentlemen,
Deathbecomez her is the wif.
As for the beatings, well, who doesn't like beating evil puppies?
j/k :)
Oh no u didnt ((2 Snaps up in circle formation))
Post a Comment
<< Home