Friday, January 27, 2006

MORE thoughts on Work Ethic

As you can probably tell, this is a sore point for me.

I've gotten this sad disease from my parents, a genetic disorder of the worst kind, you might say. It's called a work ethic, and it's caused me more problems than it's solved. Mostly because when I see someone or something that does not demonstate this, I usually point it out. In my most "diplomatic" manner.

This time, I've got a senior ranking enlisted person (a Sergeant Major), writing notes to everyone about cleaning of the common areas. I don't have a problem with that, what I do have a problem with is the "issue" he points out. Apparently, someone has been blowing snot rockets on the bathroom walls. Ok. That's just so wrong in so many ways.

The main question I have is, why? Ewww, to say the least. If you can't be bothered to grab a piece of toilet paper to blow your nose on, you're to lazy to live, and I'll be more than happy to hit you on the head with a very large hammer.

And second, (I direct this to the snot master(s)) what the hell is wrong with you people? I can't imagine someone ever, and I mean ever, being so in-goddam-considerate as to do something like that, when you should know that someone is going to have to clean it up eventually. Nasty bastard(s).

Now, moving on, I have problems with another group of people. This is the group of people who use paper towels in the latrine or shower shelters and leave the towel on the floor or in the sink. Now, each one of the shelters has a LARGE trash can, and so anyone who can't take the 3 dag-gum steps to the trash can is someone who needs to get castrated with a rusty spoon. You might say that's a bit much for this type of incident, but I'm really thinking this is a necessary step. See, people who that lazy need to be stopped. Call it a deterrant. And, it will keep future generations safe to walk into the latrine and not retch in disgust from the nastiness. Think about it. Am I really so wrong?

Well, that's it for the rant for today. Glad I got that out of my system. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter