Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm Baaaack!

Sorry for not posting for a while there. I was running ragged and hadn't stopped by for a while, then discovered that the communications folks had blocked this site. Bob recently clued me in that it was unblocked again. Yay!

I'm sure I'm going to regret it, but I got a bus driver's license now. After taking a short driving test, there I was, with a shiny new piece of paper that said, in essence, "You're screwed." See, what has happened to me in the past is, once I get authorized to drive a certain vehicle...I end up driving that vehicle exhaustively. Several years ago, I got a 5 ton license (meaning I could drive vehicles with a payload capacity of 5 tons). Next thing I know, I'm on a 3 month detail driving that 5 ton all over the peninsula of Korea, delivering furniture.

I have a bad feeling about this...;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter