Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Random Thoughts at 4 AM

Why does the Armed Forces Network commercial hocking safety awareness (since AFN doesn't have sponsors, the commercials are all PSAs) star Air Force members wearing Desert uniforms in a woodland environment (and where the hell are they, if they're in woodland? Europe?)

Why is the same episode of Star Trek on the same channel for the third straight day? Did they buy the rights to only one episode?

Did you ever notice that you're more tired at 400 am than at 600 am?

Pauley Perrette (from the show NCIS) is hot.

Why do I just used to the cold (Yes, the desert does get cold at night. Freaking cold!) just as I finish my cigarette and head back inside?

Why do I have four pictures of my dog, and only one of my wife?

I am so freaking bored.

So now that I've lost my damn mind -

What'll I do now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter